Data Quality Analyst
Position Summary: Full Time role working in a database driven environment, managing the quality of data utilised for analysis and production purposes.
Data Pad is a very young, well grounded, firm aiming to operate on a global scale. As such, our challenges involve huge datasets from a wide variety of sources. These drive complex statistical models, which produce results that directly influence the success of our clients.
Our start-up environment offers an enthusiastic developer the chance to make a real difference to the firm - influencing the technologies used and adding to its dynamic culture.
- Correct loading of data feeds
- Automation of data feeds
- Monitoring of data quality
- Resiliency of data load processes
- Input into database decisions with the development teams to ensure data quality
Skills - Essential
- Can create dashboards
- Can create new tools to verify data loads
- Object orientated programming
- Web development (JS, HTML, CSS)
- Graph databases
- Version control (git, SVN)
- Data load processes
- Dashboard library e.g. plotly (desirable)
- Using a scripting language (like python)
- Writing SQL queries, views and procs (MSSQL)
- 2.1 Bachelor’s degree in programming or other related study
- Able to work independently
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Can work under pressure of deadlines