Influencer Marketing Manager - Leading Influencing Platform - Shoreditch - Up to £37K
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading platform that helps influencers and brands monetise their businesses as their Influencer Marketing Manager. They specialise in working with the snapchat generation and providing them the tools and sophistication to build their own brands. From tech, logistics, manufacturing, they do it all.
They are looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to help them expand and grow their business - both in the UK and internationally. They are seeking a driven individual with a strong understanding of the social media and influencer world. The ideal candidate will thrive working within a start-up environment and combine strategic thinking and strong communication skills. It’s an exciting opportunity for someone to truly shape this role as well.
- Copywriting for emails, releases, digital assets and social media materials
- Research and identifying key influencers
- Coming up with new ideas for influencers’ businesses and their revenue generation
- Content marketing and social media - working on plans and strategy
- Supporting the senior leadership team in the new business pitches
- Run marketing campaigns with our influencers and brands
- Coordinating with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful realisation of the strategy across all elements
- Regularly review marketing plan, response rates/KPI’s, demographics, and industry best practices to ensure marketing efforts are effective and successful, making recommendations and adjustments as appropriate.
- Database management, list management, and development with the support of business intelligence
- Planning and running events - product launches, pop-ups, meet-ups etc
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of key marketing statistics and forecasts
- But most of all, be an integral part of the management team, and help them look for opportunities to grow
- Ideally has a strong interest in Social Media; watches vloggers and follows influencers in their spare time
- Excellent writing skills
- Is enthusiastic and proactive
- Is efficient and good at working under time pressures
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Has excellent communication skills and strong consumer-facing abilities
- Has a strong understanding of the social media/influencer industry (Instagram and YouTube)
- Is able to adapt to changing conditions
- Understands the snapchat generation and what is happening in the market
- 'Hustles and gets stuff done'