IT Operations and Security Manager
I have a fantastic new opportunity available for our client who are based in Harlow.
We are looking to recruit an experienced IT Operations and Security Manager.
Our client can offer you a competitive salary and benefits along with an excellent working environment with a supportive and friendly team. They also have excellent amenities and are an employer of choice in the area.
You will be a confident leader and communicator who is used to working in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will need to have a demonstrable background in a similar role and will need to be a Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or above with the following experience.
- At least 2 years’ in a technical lead / management position with line management responsibilities and at least 2 years’ involvement in implementing and maintaining IT Security provisions for a medium sized organisation.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Infrastructure Management, including both hardware and software solutions.
- Previous experience of managing an IT Service Desk, with an understanding of ITIL terms and practices.
- Previous experience of reviewing and managing suppliers and support contracts
- In-depth understanding of recognised best practice techniques and frameworks for IT service delivery (e.g. Prince 2 and ITIL).
- Experience of working with Virtualisation Technologies, Microsoft product suite, including Exchange, Sharepoint, and CRM, Network and Firewall administration, including security elements, HP Hardware solutions.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply.