Arundel, West Sussex
15 Month Contract, Full Time
New opportunity for an experienced finance professional, with sound management accounting knowledge and capabilities, to join an established organisation in the role of Management Accountant.
This role is a maternity leave cover contract in which the successful candidate will benefit from a 1-2 month handover period with the current job holder before she goes on leave. This person will be needed for a 15 month period and will be fully supported during this time, with guidance from the Finance Director. The finance team also includes an Accounts Assistant to work alongside this individual.
My client offers an attractive office environment, with rural views and good amenities, alongside a highly supportive and friendly team ethos. Staff here work hard and knuckle down, but also have a sense of humour and make work enjoyable.
Overview of duties:
- Preparation, review and completion of management accounting pack for company subsidiaries.
- Preparation of a quarterly management reporting pack.
- Intercompany accounting and consolidation adjustments.
- Variance Analysis - comparisons to budget / forecasts and prior year data.
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts.
- Monthly reconciliations as part of the month end process.
- Customer contract reconciliations.
- Quarterly VAT return for the UK.
- Update the consumables analysis spreadsheets.
- Report on any major variances to the relevant parties.
- Support within each of these areas as and when required.
- Ad hoc accounting support for all subsidiaries.
- Qualified by experience, part or full qualified all considered.
- Solid experience in management accounting and reporting.
- Good Excel skills to include pivot tables, spreadsheets, formula etc.
- Full commitment to seeing this contract through to completion!
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John Ltd for more information.