Accountancy Practice Accounts Semi Senior / Assistant Manager
Experienced Practice Accountant
Salary:£22,000 - £27,000 per annum (Negotiable based on experience)
My client, a leading Independent Accountancy Firm based just outside Leeds City Centre.
About the role:
My client is a well established privately owned firm and operate within Accounts/Tax/Advisory/Audit.
As a result of new acquisitions and business growth, they are looking to recruit a new member of the team with the view to career progression and further training and development.
Key responsibilities include
- Client Bookkeeping, Payroll, Preparation of VAT returns
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Office administration and ensuring deadlines are met
- Liaising with clients and having a can-do attitude towards day-to-day tasks to maintain the smooth running of the office
- Depending on experience and qualifications, you will either be assisting the Corporate team, working directly with our clients Accounting Systems Specialist or assisting the unincorporated team, working directly with our Payroll Manager
The ideal candidate will be:
Desirable to be AAT/ATT/ or Part qualified ACCA/ACA/CA
Strong Excel skills
Confident self-starter, with strong communication skills