Associate Mechanical Engineer
NSB Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Associate Mechanical Engineer in Leicester.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of Building Services Engineers and Technicians, as well as managing and delivering designs for a wide range of innovative and challenging projects in a variety of sectors.
Main duties will also include:
- Key account management, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Undertaking business development activities including leading bid and presentation teams
- Monitoring staff performance including undertaking annual appraisals, setting objectives and maintaining a productive and profitable team
- Liaising and engaging with other parts of the business and discipline leads to ensure quality and performance is maintained
To be considered for this exciting Associate Mechanical Engineer role, you will need to be an experienced engineer who has a solid design/technical background, as well as strong stakeholder management and presentation skills.
- Degree level qualification - desirable
- Significant experience of mechanical building services / HVAC design (i.e. domestic water services, ventilation, heating, cooling)
- Hands on knowledge and understanding of IES, Hevacomp and AutoCAD; experience with Revit MEP would be also useful
- Knowledge of current legislation e.g. UK Building Regulations, also Low/Zero Carbon Technologies and BREEAM
The position will require frequent travel to meetings in the Midlands and infrequently to other UK regions, therefore a full UK driving licence will also be essential.
Why apply for this Associate Mechanical Engineer role:
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
- Stakeholder pension, Private healthcare, Life assurance, 26 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, Company car or car allowance, Discretionary bonus / divisional profit share, Professional subscriptions, Childcare vouchers.
If this Associate Mechanical Engineer position is of interest to you, please click apply now below.