Teacher of Science
Teacher of Maths
Summer Term 2018
Are you looking for your next teaching role? Are you capable of teaching and inspiring all pupils? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for Mathematics Teacher for a Secondary school situated in Colne area. This is a long term to start after Easter (or sooner) until the end of the academic year. You will be responsible for teaching English across Key Stage 3 and 4.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a Qualified Teacher - QTS, NQT or equivalent
- Have Maths as a specialism
- Up to date knowledge of subject curriculum
- Teaching Maths across KS3 and KS4
- Planning, preparation and marking
- Managing behaviour in line with schools behaviour policy
- Working proactively with other team members
- On-site parking
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
If you think you have the necessary skills relevant for this role, do not hesitate and apply today! Alternatively, if you would like further information or to discuss other roles, contact Santa Benga at Randstad Education or email
Randstad Education offer a fantastic 'Refer a Friend' scheme where you can be rewarded with £300 in gift vouchers - more information can be found at Randstad Refer a Friend: Refer a Friend YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE REGISTERED TO REFER!!!!