Part time, Self Employed, Bookkeeper (Working for a portfolio of clients)
Part time, Self employed Bookkeepers (working with a portfolio of clients)
Rate: GBP18 - GBP23 per hour
Work area: Harpenden
- Are the fastest growing provider of part time finance team services in South East England and work with ambitious owners of growing businesses
- Provide part time, professional book keeping, accounting and management reporting services - the focus on the team is to help the business be more successful (not just file the VAT return and do annual accounts!)
- Look after the day to day book keeping, accounting, credit control, payroll, VAT and management reporting for clients and give them financial visibility, peace of mind and more time to do work they enjoy
- Our focus is business improvement not year-end accounts
We would love to talk to you if you are a commercially minded Bookkeeper and you want to join our established finance team on a part time basis.
We only want to hear from you if you share our passion for bringing finance to the front of business, and if you believe (and can demonstrate) that you can work with business owners to improve their financial husbandry. The role is varied and rewarding and flexible.
- are available immediately
- are an experienced book keeper or accounts assistant and are experienced in payroll/ RTI/ credit control/ VAT returns/ month end journals/ bank recs and can prepare a simple P&L account/ balance sheet/ control account recs/ variance analysis
- have at least 2 days a week available to work with us and can travel easily to either Harpenden
- have used sage line 50 and Xero, competent excel user
- work quickly AND accurately, are highly organised and focussed
- want to be part of an organisation that is committed to making a positive difference to clients and their companies
- must be willing to adopt our methodology and learn new skills
- are confident, resourceful, take pride in your contribution, a good communicator, able to work to deadlines, accurate, well organised and quick, calm, energetic
- are able to work independently but also happy working as part of a team and using established processes and methods and
If this role sounds like you, and you want to work with established and growing businesses in an area of finance that goes beyond annual accounts corporation and personal tax returns then I'm looking forwards to hearing from you.
Thank you for spending the time reading our advertisement, we very much look forwards to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming you into our team.
Please submit your CV and covering application through the REED website