With over 30 years’ experience in trading we are now one of the top 10 largest pure play apparel retailers in the UK, with over 3 million customers and 57 million website visits a year. We currently have dedicated local market websites in the UK, Ireland, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Denmark and Poland; in addition we dispatch to a further 15+ countries worldwide.
We are looking to recruit a Product Merchandiser to join our Merchandising team. Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, the primary focus of this role is to optimise product selection and placement onsite and across all other marketing channels including email and social as required.
As part of the role you will also be responsible for analysing customer behaviour, interaction and product engagement to gain actionable insights that will drive improvements in key merchandising metrics.
- Many financial, leisure, wellbeing, work life flexibility and recognition benefits available
- Recently refurbished large open plan work space
- Full in-house training and support to bring you up to speed
- Handy road and rail links making for an easy commute
If you’re looking for an exciting role where you can share your ideas within a social and friendly work environment whilst vastly increase your business skills and knowledge at the same time, this is the role for you.
Your day-to-day duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring optimal product placement and visibility online across all channels
- Making relevant, commercial product selections for homepage, email, social and all other marketing campaigns, ensuring offer is representative of the season and the overall stock offer
- Creating and maintaining online product campaigns
- Ensuring all PLPs have relevant facets in the optimal order
- Managing and optimising banner campaigns across Product Lister Pages and Product Detail Pages
- Monitoring, maintaining and optimising online up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Assigning product style categorisations wherever applicable.
Interested? To be considered you will need to have:
- Previous experience in e-commerce
- Good communication and organisational skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines
- A high degree of commercial awareness
- Proactivity, resilience and the ability to work using own initiative.
A degree level qualification or knowledge of online Merchandising, preferably sports or fashion based would be advantageous.
Additionally, you would be of interest if you have held one of the following titles: e-Commerce Executive, Product Executive, Marketing Assistant, Graduate Marketing, Graduate Marketing Executive or Merchandiser.
Location and Hours of work:
Based at our head office in Leominster, Herefordshire.
Working Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm.