Project Planner - Southern England
Role: Project Planner
Salary : Negotiable
Location: Southern England
Highfield professional solutions are working on behalf of an award winning, multi-disciplined, high-performance engineering company who sit within the water sector and are based near Bath.
Although based principally near Bath, the role entails working at locations throughout Southern England, and is essential to help monitor the status of individual projects and the programme as a whole, to ensure effective efficient delivery.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- planning and programming the delivery of multiple schemes on behalf of the Project Managers, ensuring work is planned efficiently and cost effectively, identifying risks and providing mitigation to reduce customer disruption.
- developing project programmes using Microsoft Project (Enterprise Edition), through liaison with Designers, Project Engineers/Managers and site teams.
- administering contract programmes, critical path and variance impact
- assisting with day to day organisation, planning and control of labour, plant and resources to ensure efficiency.
- producing monthly programme & business reports in order to measure project performance at individual project, framework and business levels.
Experience, qualifications and skills required:
- understanding of water supply, waste water treatment and M&E activities
- working experience within an Engineering/Construction environment
- experienced user of Microsoft Project with knowledge of Primavera P6, Excel and Word
- working knowledge of NEC Contracts with NEC3 experience essential
- qualification in an M&E Engineering discipline (HNC/HND desirable)
- ability to analyse programme data
- Essential - To be a can-do person who is motivated and flexible in their approach, willing to challenge convention and contribute to the successful delivery of our services.
For further information please call Helen Lee on or email your CV