CAD / CAM Operator
£13 - £15 p/h
We are currently recruiting a CAD/CAM Operator. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To produce aluminium patterns and core boxes to foundry specifications.
- Design aluminium tooling for the Disa lines.
- Use CAD (Solidworks)
- All tooling designs must meet the foundry specifications.
- Design core box tooling for the core blowing machines, which are Bianchi and a bespoke cold box core machine.
- Set, programme and operate Heidenhain controlled CNC machine.
- Programme offline using Powermill
- Be open to the opportunity to learn iron foundry methodology
- Co-operate with other Company personnel involved with the operation.
- To keep abreast of the latest relevant technology and ensure its relevant application.
- To ensure that drawings for the TDL Quality System are kept up to date and to help with the implementation of ISO 9000 - 2000.
- To comply with the Company's Health & Safety and Environmental Policy and, where possible, in line with day to day duties, assist the Company in exceeding its responsibilities
If you feel you have the right skills for this role, please send across your CV.