Globally recognised media owner
Amazing London location
How would you like to work for a globally recognised media owner? What about if the role was also brilliant, and there were loads of benefits and scope for personal development? I could have the role for you! Our client is going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for an Ecommerce Executive to join their established marketing department.
* You will manage 2 websites for my client, with the goal to convert potential customer sign ups in to concrete subscribers
* You will be working closely with senior management to drive their subscription strategy across UK
* Using your analytical skills, you will monitor and analyse data to define conversion improvement across digital sales
* You will optimise the customer journey to drive acquisition and increase digital and print subscriptions
* You will be commercially savvy, and data driven; someone who can look at the why's behind the numbers
* Previous experience of working across acquisition campaigns is essential
* Previous experience in Google Analytics is highly desirable
If you're keen to take on an exciting challenge with a rewarding company, then apply now!
Please either apply or contact Sundas Rafique, Talent Consultant Digital Marketing,
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this is one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.