This year Turning Point will help thousands of people to recover from drug and alcohol problems. We are looking for highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join our service in Oldham & Rochdale.
There is an exciting opportunity for nurses to join our multi-disciplinary team to support the health and wellbeing of our service users and their long term recovery. You will deliver a range of interventions such as health checks, vaccines, community and ambulatory detoxes and support service users utilising a range of psycho-social interventions.
Although previous experience in the field is welcome we are able to offer full training and support for those who haven’t any experience in substance misuse but have demonstrable transferable skills. There will be developmental opportunities in this role as you will be able to shape service delivery, develop pathways and working within the clinical guidelines and NICE guidance.
You will have protected CPD time, regular professional supervision, support regarding revalidation and peer support and peer supervision networks .
Our range of benefits include:
- Free Parking
- Annual leave and option to buy/sell it
- Flexible working/job share (wherever we can)
- Child care vouchers (for tax and NI savings)
- Season ticket loan
- Learning and Development
- Family/flexible leave (such as parental, sabbatical or adoption)
- Free financial, legal and practical life advice
- Online health assessment tools
- Counselling services
- Support from an occupational health and well-being provider
We will accept both adult and mental health nursing applicants