Our client is looking to recruit a Credit Controller for a 12 month Contract
Our client is a market leader with a large office in Glasgow
The role will entail but won't be exclusive to:
- Monitor and control the collection of debt on selected accounts to achieve targeted Total Debt and Aged Debt.
- Use own judgement to determine best collection action to take to accounts to reduce bad debt risk.
- Monitor and maintain level of unallocated cash in line with business targets.
- To handle and escalate Bad Debt Recognition and assist preparation of Bad Debt Reserve.
- Receive and process customer queries to Dispute Administration team.
- Allocate customer payments received to accounts if required
The successful candidate requires as a minimum:
- Highly numerate and literate, with strong analytical skills
- Experience in Credit Control
- Experience in cash allocation
- Demonstration of strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate effectively at all levels both written and verbally
- Strong organisational skills, with ability to plan, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Professional in approach and dedicated to high standards, with excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, self-motivated team player, with ability to work on own initiative and without close supervision
- Proficient in the practical use of Microsoft Office suite
A long term contract in a fantastic organisation