Care AssistantforComplex Care
Pay £7.70 to £11.88
Full time Contracted hours
Applicants must hold a full driving license to drive the clients car.
ICCM specialise in providing healthcare packages to clients with disabilities living in their own homes. Experience would be valuable but not essential for the role as full training will be given.
You will be supporting a Man who has Cerebral Palsy in Skegness. Knowledge of Makaton would be advantageous but not essential as training would be given.
The position offers
· Free DBS*
· Competitive salary
· Pension Scheme
· Great career opportunities within a growing business
· Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers*
· Employee referral bonus scheme*
· Childcare voucher scheme*
· * T&C’s apply
Is this the right person role for me?
· Are you passionate and keen to make a difference to others lives?
· Are you reliable and flexible with a good work ethic?
· Are you naturally caring and understanding?
· Do you have a valid Driving License to drive in the UK?
· The ability to build positive professional relationships
· Someone who offers consistent and friendly support with attention to detail.
· Good judgement and a sense of responsibility with limited supervision.
· Experience of working with people with complex care needs would be valuable but not essential for the role as full training will be given.
ICCM is an equal opportunities employer.
Thisis post is subject to a satisfactory FullEnhanced Disclosure check.