Salary up to £29,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a Endoscopy Nurse to join our clients multidisciplinary team at their Bristol Hospital. They only treat NHS patients and they are focused on providing the best possible, personalised care to the people of Bristol, Bath, North and North East Somerset, and South Gloucestershire. The hospital was awarded 'Good' in its last CQC Inspection in July 2016. The site offers state of the art operating facilities with care provided by highly trained clinical professionals who are able to take advantage of some of the best training and development opportunities in healthcare. Relocation packages available.
As an Endoscopy Nurse, you will be expected to provide a high quality service within the endoscopy department.
Key duties will include:
- Providing skilled and considerate nursing care to patients in the Endoscopy Department taking into account their specific needs during procedures utilising the appropriate Care UK Integrated Care Pathway (ICP)
- Preparing the endoscopy room and equipment and provides specialist assistance to the endoscopist throughout the procedure as required
- Promoting the incorporation of discharge planning and health education into patient care, ensuring safe discharge of Endoscopy patients
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Substantial experience in Endoscopy with relevant clinical experience
- Experience in day care/ short stay nursing - Specialist qualification in Endoscopy within a speciality (ENB 906/NURS 0197 Endoscopy Principles & Procedures or equivalent)
- IV drug administration, venepuncture and cannulation skills
- NMC Registered Nurse Level 1
For more information and or to apply please call Jenna O'Rourke on and or email