Seeking a creative Content Assistant to work on a prestigious B2B retail portfolio. This is an amazing opportunity to join a strong and entrepreneurial Content & Marketing team, with endless career opportunities! Ideally you will have at least one years’ experience working on a content led role and attention to detail must be second to none!
This is a content assistant position for an events and publishing company which specialises in creating industry leading exhibitions, conferences, awards and publications.
A dedicated Content Assistant to support the Head of Content & Marketing and Content Editor across one of their retail B2B portfolios.
This role requires some overnight travel across the UK and working some weekends during events. Time worked will be given be in lieu and travel fully expensed.
The right candidate:
- A creative thinker
- Strong copywriting and proof reading skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent grammar skills
- A passion for social media
- Superb organisational skills, the ability to work to strict deadlines and a can-do attitude
- Experience of using Google Analytics preferred Job duties & responsibilities:
- Work with the Content Editor to produce content for print and online
- Work with the Content Editor to create weekly e-newsletters - analysing open and click through rates and using this information to improve newsletter strategy on an ongoing basis
- Work with the Content Editor to create weekly and monthly statistics reports on all brand websites
- Monitor and analyse website registrations, and work with the Head of Content & Marketing and Content Editor to actively drive registrations
- Work with the Content Editor to execute the brand social media strategy, with the goal of increasing brand awareness and building an online community
- Manage all updates on the portfolio websites
- Support the Head of Content & Marketing in the implementation of the marketing plan, strategy and communications campaigns
- Work with the sales team to produce 8 product alerts a year, recruitment adverts, solus
- eshots and sales support e-shots on request
- Put together the retail buyer digital edition e-shot and social media collateral for every issue
- Manage the exhibitor VIP nomination programme; encourage exhibitor nominations and liaise with nominated retailers
- Liaise with designer and sales teams
- Exhibitor liaison; point of contact for exhibitor marketing enquiries, chasing exhibitors for images/online profiles etc. as required
- Manage the retailer and manufacturer mailing lists
- Manage department data projects as required
- Attend retail exhibitions, competitor events and meetings where required
- Other duties as directed and required