Senior Contracts and Performance Project Manager
Contracts and Performance Manager
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting on behalf of a reputable not for profit organisation within Manchester. The post holder for this role will be responsible for the development and implementation of a PMO system, to ensure that that the system provides information flows, it can interrogate business planning and can inform and report on findings. You will be working closely with a number of stakeholders
Key responsibilities of the Contracts and Performance Manager are as follows:
- Design and establish appropriate systems for data collection and analyse relevant data
- Leading on the development and implementation of software package, in order to support and promote effective project planning
- Planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the evaluation the progress of this designated software package and report progress to the Associate Director
- Working with stakeholders in all aspects of the program management package to engage and train them in the implementation and use of the software package
- Work closely with the Senior Finance and Contracts Manager to ensure up to date with financial business management and operations to provide cross cover
- Support the project teams to design individual project plans and identify key milestones
- To scope out areas of work already going on in the region, and nationally which relate to this project and make informed judgements, particularly where there are a number of conflicting views about the project
- To ensure evaluation processes and measures for improvement of performance package
Required skills and experience of the Contracts and Performance Manager
- It is essential that you have experience of portfolio management, have experience of working with software packages to manage information flows and to have experience of project management tools and expertise
The role requires you to be able to demonstrate a proactive approach to change, have excellent soft skills and the ability to influence others accordingly. You will be flexible in your approach and have the ability to work with the business needs, whilst challenging them as and when required.
Ideally you will have the ability to create a systems how to document, outlining how to use the system to its peak performance, using flow charts, or easy to follow instructions for all to use effectively.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company which will offer you the ability to implement and roll out a system, within a well-established, busy environment.
It is not essential to have prior sector experience for this role, the specific day to day duties are an essential requirement, as is the right personality fit.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Senior Contracts and Performance Project Manager role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker on at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a ASAP and shortlisted candidates will be contacted ASAP
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.