Finance Manager - Renewable Energy
Our client a leading SPV and Asset Management organisation, create outstanding value through the intelligent management of infrastructure and related corporate assets. They employ in excess of 300 staff managing over 100 projects throughout the UK, Europe and Canada.
We are seeking a Finance Manager from a Renewable Energy background. This is an essential requirement, therefore we urge candidates only with this skill set to apply for the role.
The Finance Manager will report directly to the Regional FD with an additional reporting line to the General Manager of the SPV for which they provide the Management Services.
It is essential that you are ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified with a minimum of 4 years PQE.
Duties & Responsibilities (by no means limited to)
- Provide the board with "Finance Director" calibre advice on commercial, operational and financial risks and opportunities
- Manage the Business Planning and Model update process strictly in accordance with the requirements of the Financing Agreements and each SPV's investors
- Manage the preparation of monthly management accounts, then prepare the finance report and present at SPV Board Meetings
- Manage the production of the annual statutory accounts in accordance with relevant accounting standards
- Manage each SPV's taxation obligations in accordance with the requirement of the Financing Agreements
- Prepare and submit required statutory returns to Companies House
- Ability to identify potential issues surrounding a piece of complex legislation or policy and provide easily understood verbal and written analysis material and advice that is clear and comprehensive
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of financial management matters including project finance
- Development and/or maintenance of complex financial models using MS Excel.
This position will be to work with SPVs within the Renewable Energy sector across Europe, it is therefore essential that you have the industry knowledge and a second language to match.