Sr Reliability Maintenance Technician (M/F)
Here at Amazon we are looking to hire an experienced Senior Reliability Engineering Technician to join the team in one of our highly automated and dynamic Fulfilment Centers (FC).
Purpose of the job:
The focus of the Senior Reliability Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety guidelines, practices and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability and reliability through continuous improvement.
· You'll be a role model for the best health & safety standards and monitor those around them to ensure they follow the example they set.
· Work in a hands on manner and demonstrate SME levels of knowledge on all MHE in the building.
· Coach and mentor the technicians on shift.
· you will support the line manager and to supervise the shift in theirs absence.
· Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
· Support continuous improvement of systems in a standard manner across the EU network.
· Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
· Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines with at least 5 years experience in automation or complex MHE environments.
· Solid foundational knowledge of PLC based controls systems.
· Experience using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) to plan predictive maintenance and record reactive tasks.
· Understanding of OEE and equipment performance metrics.
· Knowledge of Statutory Compliance requirements.
· Experience in mentoring and developing junior technicians.
· Experience of contractor management.
· Tactful ability to solve problem under high pressure.
· Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English.
· Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment.
· 5 GCSE, NVQ3, ONC/D, C&G 2330, 17th Ed.
· Demonstrated ability to supervise and influence others on the team.
· exhibit the ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workload.
· Experience of multi-contractor management.
· Experience in a multi-site environment.
· Apprentice Trained, HNC, HND, BSc, BEng
We’re looking forward to receiving your application, preferably in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal information in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal details with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.