National Account Manager - Grocery
- NAM selling branded pet products into Top 4 Retailers
- Home based role with manufacturing based in the North of England
My client is a leading brand supplier within the consumer gardening & pet care market.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a truly innovative business with a reputation for unrivalled product development and sales growth.
As part of their rapid ongoing expansion into the pet category, they are seeking a dynamic National Account Manager to develop a grocery strategy in order to deliver their market share objectives.
Already a highly motivated self-starter, you will have established contacts within the top 4 grocery channel and a real desire to deliver significant sales and market share targets. What truly sets you apart is your tenacious personality, infectious enthusiasm and determination to succeed.
We are looking for somebody who can really make a difference.
The role demands excellent planning and execution skills and the incumbent must display a proactive and positive nature, strong negotiation skills and a proven track record in account management.
Current key accounts include Tesco, Morrison's, ASDA, Sainsbury's and Wilkinson's
- Current grocery NAM, having sold any product but ideally within FMCG
- This role is ideal for someone wanting to get on in their career - the current sales team have a wide background from major bluechip branded
- The role is home based with a HQ in the East Midlands and factories in the North of England
Base salary of 40-55k