Associate / eDiscovery Project Manager
Our client, a global eDiscovery firm, is looking for an Associate who will be responsible for managing and overseeing daily operations regarding their clients eDiscovery needs.
You will additionally be responsible for the organisation and management of document processing and database activities for matters involving heavy document review or other computerised practice support needs.
* Oversee the day to day operations of the firms international eDiscovery needs, including working with other eDiscovery staff to provide continuous technical guidance to assigned staff, and ensuring that best practices are followed.
* Serve as primary liaison to firm management, internal and external clients, and manage client expectations.
* Consult with users on a regular, high-level basis regarding the use of databases to automate litigation, manage discovery and support their needs.
* Manage and oversee the work of assigned eDiscovery personnel on analysing and quantifying data, administering database security, performing quality control of work product, exporting data to other formats for sharing with co-counsel or clients, installing and configuring software as needed for users, assisting users in the use of database and image management products, solving escalated help tickets in a timely manner.
* Draft eDiscovery plans and request for proposals.
* Prepare and monitory case budgets and timelines.
* Monitor productivity, develop and implement procedures to optimise effectiveness.
* Conduct end user training and provide support when necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Extensive knowledge regarding complex litigation support and eDiscovery functions, including databases, imaging technology and project management.
* Extensive experience using software such as Relativity, Ringtail, Nuix, iPro, Concordance, Clearwell etc
* Project Management / Co-ordination experience.
* Strong analytical, research and communication skills
* It would be highly desirable if the candidate had Relativity Certification i.e. Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
Salary: The salary on offer for this role is between £55,000 - £65,000