Financial Accountant/ Qualified- ideally ACA or ACCA qualified / Liverpool City Centre / up to £45,000 + excellent package
NC associates are currently recruiting a technically minded Financial Accountant to work for a reputable, well-established business based in Liverpool City Centre. This role offers autonomy and progression, working closely with the finance director and other key stakeholders across the business.
**Please get in touch asap if you would like to be considered or hear more about this opportunity as we are shortlisting ASAP with interviews to be arranged for next week.
- Production of statutory accounts
- Group accounting including foreign subsidiaries
- Working closely with internal auditors
- Dealing with all tax planning and compliance
- Producing monthly reporting information packs
- Group consolidations
- Working closely with internal audit
- KPI Reporting
- Year end accounting/audit
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Reviewing and improving processes and systems
- To ensure robust financial controls are maintained
The Successful Applicant
You must be a Qualified Accountant coming from a technical, statutory reporting background. This right person must be commercially aware and a first class communicator. There is a really mixture of technical reporting and understanding the business commercially as you will be working closely with senior management, ensuring processes and controls are maintained.
What's on Offer
A very generous package which includes a base salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience, plus excellent pension contribution, healthcare scheme and 33 days holiday.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role please send your CV ASAP to Laura at NC Associates Liverpool by clicking the 'apply' button or via the below contact details: