Newly qualified primary teacher role; Chester and Cheshire
We are currently looking for a newly qualified teacher, whether you have studied a PGCE/B.Ed or completed the Schools Direct program, to start work for us ASAP or post Esater 2018. There will be opportunities for daily supply in primary schools which builds your experience and confidence, as well as longer term placements which can sometimes lead to completion of some of your Induction year.
Academics can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay with a choice of payroll systems.
- Interview and lesson observation preparation.
- A meeting with your consultant, so that we can ensure you get the most out of your supply experience!
- Free and subsidised CPD courses including Child Protection, plus many more.
- A friendly and supportive team.
- Refer a friend incentives.
- Local work across the Wirral, Ellesmere Port and Chester/Cheshire.
If you would like to register with an agency that focuses on your individual needs, simply contact us on the details below and we look forward to hearing from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79966152