Senior Compliance Officer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a commercial Bank in the City as a Senior Compliance Officer.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the drafting of the bank's policies and procedures as per the UK regulations
- Assisting in timely completion of the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Responsible for conducting timely and efficient AML transaction reviews
- Responsible for conducting initial and periodic Enhanced Due Diligence reviews
- Ensuring timely, efficient reporting of suspicious transactions to the MLRO
- Responsible for reviewing Internal Suspicious Activity Reports
In return, the client is offering up to £60,000 per annum.