My Client have a brilliant opportunity for knowledgeable and enthusiastic Payroll/HR administrator to join their highly successful and well regarded business. As Payroll/HR administrator you will be joining a friendly and dedicated finance team within an innovative and dynamic FMCG business who are the number one supplier within the UK's. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to expand their current Payroll skills and undertake a new challenge, on a 3 month FTC with the very real possibility of going permanent for the right candidate.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Supporting the Payroll Clerk with the preparation of weekly payroll data
- Inputting and checking timesheets in an accurate and timely manner
- Providing HR administration duties
- Management of staff contracts and personnel files
- Inputting hourly timesheets including bonuses and adjustments
- Processing end of week payroll calculations
- Processing new starters onto the payroll system
- Resolving payroll queries in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have had prior payroll experience within an FMCG environment. Experience of completing end to end hourly payroll on a weekly basis is also required. Strong excel skills and knowledge of spreadsheets is also advantageous. You will be highly organised and have strong administration skills.