Senior Data Specialist - London
We are looking for a confident data specialist to help define and implement data improvement for a global well-established data company to help them realise the potential of the businesses data assets.
With a hands-on delivery focus, you will be delivering strategic and tactical planning as the company's expert on business data, landscape and processes.
This is a 12month FTC with a strong potential to extend. You'll be working on a global scale, for one of the world's leading B2B data and content providers with customers in over 200 countries.
What you'll be doing:
- Optimising data operations, working with analysts to identify the best data to support accurate, robust data models
- Develop a data plan to ensure unified and high quality business data is accessible
- Work with sales, customer service, marketing and product teams to implement a robust and consistent approach to data capture and management
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of their audiences, market, products and business models
- Define and implement a data improvement roadmap
- Business data integration and flow: Understand and prioritise source system integrations into the analytics platform (HPCC)
- Building data specialism, promoting data culture and leveraging communities of best practice
- Stakeholder and business partner management, providing high-end partner engagement across the business.
- 3-5 years' experience in a marketing data solutions/CRM data focused role, ideally in a business-to-business or agency environment
- An analytical mind-set
- Experience of Salesforce.com, Eloqua and/or similar technologies
- Data manipulation
- Strong grasp conceptual marketing systems landscapes
- Experience of developing marketing or other business-focused data strategies
- Strong understanding of Digital/Modern Marketing
- Strong stakeholder management
- A technical aptitude, with a business solution focus
- Documentation drafting and communication skills
- Ability to adjust communication style for technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong investigative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interact with technical teams (e.g. developers, DBAs, business analysts, etc.)
- Possesses a resilient personality and reacts well under pressure
- Knowledge and understanding of data manipulation, visualisation and analysis tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, SPSS, Faststats, Tableau)
Sound like you? Please apply ASAP as it will move quick.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.