External Sales Engineer
South West UK
£35,000 - £38,000
Technical Sales Engineer required to cover South West UK, working for a well-established distributor of control and automation equipment. They have been trading for over 35 years, with a UK sales turnover of £10m.
As the Sales Engineer will be responsible for providing technical knowledge, advice and support to external customers, to develop sales growth in line with company targets. The role will consist of developing existing accounts and new business development targets with technical solutions.
Role and Responsibilities;
- To manage the day to day sales activity of components products.
- To find and convert new business opportunities and maintain and grow existing accounts.
- Attend joint customer visits with Sales Engineers, Sales Managers and Account Managers to provide technical knowledge support.
- Carry out demonstrations on site with customers
Skills and Experience;
- Experience in similar sales / customer service environment is important.
- A good level of education is required; HNC/HND in electrical engineering (or equivalent electrical engineering qualification) would be an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of Components is required.
- Previous experience within a field sales technical sales role
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- Pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Buy/sell holiday options
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health care upgrades available
- Free parking
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy