Key Stage Two Teacher
Key Stage 2 Teacher
I am currently working with a fantastic school based in Wilton who are seeking a key stage 2 teacher to join their team on a full time basis from April 2018.
If you are an individual with a dynamic and creative approach who is committed to take the responsibility of teaching a number of subjects across the national curriculum to all Key Stage 2 year groups we would love to hear from you!
- Deliver high quality teaching and learning to pupils within their Key Stage 2 class.
- Inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
- Prepare and plan for teaching, taking account of the requirements of all children within their class.
- To prepare and develop, teaching materials, teaching programmes, methods of teaching and assessment and pastoral arrangements.
- Use a range of strategies for teaching and maintaining classroom behaviour in accordance with the school policy.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils; academically, socially and personally.
- Ensure that work is marked regularly, and in line with school policy.
- Be responsible for the effective management of your classroom to encourage independent learners in line with the school ethos.
- Supervise the work of any support staff, including teaching assistants, who are assigned to work within the class.
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a pleasant, stimulating and positive learning environment.
- Ensure children?s work is valued by managing the provision of good displays in the classroom. Help in providing displays for public areas e.g. hall, corridors etc.
- To have a sound knowledge of the requirements of the national curriculum.
- To communicate and consult effectively with the parents of children.
- Be punctual and set a good example to the children.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experienced working in a Primary Setting
- Shares a genuine passion for working with children
- Able to identify patterns in learning and individual styles
Please apply now if you would like to be considered for the role!