Registered General Nurse (RGN Acute) - Kent
Pulse Nursing Agency are currently recruiting for qualified Registered General Nurses to work ad hoc shifts on medical or surgical wards within Kent and the surrounding area. Pulse offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle, while our online system, iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Why choose Pulse:
• Exclusive permanent vacancies
• Specialist revalidation support
• High quality training and development
• Access to our free online tool to self-book shifts, access timesheets, payslips and more
• Recommend a friend and registration bonuses worth £250 each
• Competitive pay rates
• NMC current registration
• Six months minimum post registration experience
• Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward
• Excellent communication skills
• High standards of compassionate care to patients
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.