A great opportunity for a full time, permanent, Payroll Specialist position based in High Peak.
Working for a very well established and growing organisation who pride themselves on high quality service.
This role is reporting in to the Payroll Manager.
The duties include but are not limited to:
* Processing the payroll for multiple businesses
* Managing all aspects of the payroll function to include processing starters and leavers; Statutory payments; RTI reporting
* Preparation of P11d's
* Managing auto-enrolment
* Managing year-end processes
* Corresponding with HMRC as necessary
* Ensuring the combined knowledge of the firm remains up to date with changes in payroll
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar payroll position - Essential
- Be up to date on UK payroll legislation - Essential
- Have experience working on multiple payrolls - Desirable
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £24,000 to £28,000 per annum + Parking + Pension