Business Intelligence Analyst
About The IT Software Company
My client has an outstanding opportunity for a successful Business Intelligence Analyst to join their rapidly growing digital team.
This up-and-coming, niche tech start-up is a top-tier software company based in South West London. As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
This hyper-growth tech start-up is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to engage in a host of exciting projects and enhance the company's digital success.
About The BI Analyst Role
As a BI Analyst, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established tech environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Intelligence Analyst:
* Deliver reports and create dashboards in Tableau
* Liaise with business owners to understand key reporting requirements
* Communicate results to non-technical stakeholders and senior management
* Support the expansion of the current Business Intelligence function and research into new solutions moving forward
About The Successful BI Analyst
If you are currently in a BI analyst, MI analyst, business analyst or data analyst role this could be the ideal next step in your career within the IT sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Business Intelligence specialist:
* Proven background using Power BI tools and Tableau
* Solid experience with SQL and Excel (VBA preferred)
* Be skilled with analysing trends and spotting opportunities and efficiencies
* Strong communication skills essential
The BI specialist will be offered a highly competitive salary paying £300-£400 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and career progression.
For more information about the Business Intelligence Analyst role or to apply send your CV now to James at or call 0203 829 5003.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79964870