TV / Entertainment / Media / Advertising
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
The world of advertising is forever changing, and one area that has been a staple of the media advertising world is TV. However, the way that we watch and engage with TV has changed dramatically over the last few years with the emergence of video on demand, digital streaming and new players like Netflix and Amazon Prime.
This company are at the heart of innovating TV advertising, bringing the targeted, addressable and measurable digital advertising methods, to digital TV.
How do they do that?
By using lots and lots of data… and for that they need you - a Senior Analyst with a passion for data and delivering insights.
What will you do?
This is a very varied role with more than just data reporting involved, they need someone who can also think strategically! Responsibilities include:
- Build out and develop a reporting framework
- Develop and maintain timely campaign reporting
- Support the capabilities for attribution modelling for measuring return on investment
- Drive yield optimisation for maximum revenue
- Help to find new data sets to fulfil needs for clients
- Segmenting data for campaigns
- Manage and enhance the pricing strategy to ensure a valid and consistent price
- Champion the on-boarding of new technology providers
What are they looking for you to have?
- Strong Excel is a must, and some VBA for macro writing
- Knowledge of SQL for extracting data and writing queries is highly beneficial
- Any visualisation skills with BI tools like Tableau would be a nice to have
- Passion / interest in the advertising world - no prior industry experience needed but would help
- Ability to think about wider picture