Community Fundraising Manager
This organisation is looking for a Community Fundraising Manager to join their team in Central London.
This organisation is a leading health charity that helps a wide range of society.
The key responsibilities of this Community Fundraising Manager will be:
- Contribute to building a reliable volunteer fundraising network
- Manage a number of volunteers and work to continuously motivate them
- Explore a network of supporters across your designated geographical area
- Provide an excellent level of stewardship to all supporters
- Be the point of contact for supporter enquiries and requests for fundraising advice
- Recruit a network of fundraising groups across the region
- Manage a budget
- Work to continuously develop and deliver a cohesive community fundraising strategy
- Ensure accurate records are maintained on the fundraising database
- Collaboratively work with colleagues across the organisation to recognise and capitalise on any fundraising opportunities
The person specification for this Community Fundraising Manager is:
- Experience of recruiting volunteers and managing them to deliver agreed fundraising targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed, hardworking self-starter
- Ability to write a clear strategy and stick to it
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £26,000 and £31,000.