Operations Assistant - London - £30,000-£40,000
Do you have experience in a professional or financial services environment? Are you looking for a career change to one of the top Law firms?
Our client, a top global Law Firm, is looking for an experienced Operations Assistant to join their team! The successful candidate would report to the senior Commercial Executive and be responsible for supporting consultant onboarding, engagement initiation and commercial operations and projects.
- Assisting with preparing consultancy agreements
- Responding to queries
- Leading on all onboarding activities
- Liaising with other teams including HR, Finance and Legal teams to ensure smooth starts
- Support the preparation of formal paperwork and engagement initiation logistics for clients and consultants
- Monitor timesheets
- Review and check invoices
- Assist with client billing processes, including issuing instructions to the Billing team
- Maximise the usage of management systems and advise on any potential improvements
- Assist with various projects
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to run processes to meet deadlines, prioritise and judge when to escalate
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong writing skills, able to draft formal documents using standard templates
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, which will be called on with clients and third parties as well as internally – a key contributor to an exemplary consultant and client experience
- Pragmatic, proactive, delivery-focussed, whilst able to spot opportunities for improvement
- Experience in a professional or financial services environment
- Motivated to contribute on different fronts and to grasp opportunities as they arise
- Passionate and enthusiastic with vision, creativity and confidence
This role is moving quickly so apply today for immediate consideration!