Excell Supply is seeking experienced Secondary Teachers for flexible teaching opportunities across North Wales!
Currently we are seeking Secondary English Teachers, available for work in Flintshire, who:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with an English Language / Literature qualification
- Can adapt to new situations quickly and the ability to think on your feet
- Have an upbeat and positive attitude towards the education of young people
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented Teacher of English on a long-term basis to develop this popular subject area.
This post would suit an experienced practitioner looking to broaden their experience or a newly qualified teacher, who is committed to raising standards at all levels; delivering excellent lessons and enthusing pupils through their passion for the subject. The successful teacher will be able to teach English to pupils of all abilities across Key Stages 3 to 4. You must bring enthusiasm, and a commitment to achieving the highest levels of academic success.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like more information.
Excell Supply offers highly competitive rates and experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support. All applicants will be subject to a registration process, must hold QTS, and have a current DBS in place.
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £50 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Access to discounts with over 3000 retailers via our Excell Rewards Programme
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place. Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.