Looking for a new freelance role into the Summer of 2018? Have you got strong experience managing sub contractors and a quality driven approach to work? Then read on!
We are currently looking for a Site Engineer that can set out and complete Quality paperwork for the main contractor as well as management of labour on site.
Experience with RC structures and drainage is essential and any candidates with this background shall interview immediately for the earliest possible start.
- Attractive rates for relevant candidates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a large Civil Engineering project
- On site parking
- Experience with a Tier 1 contractor
- Immediate start for strong candidates
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting out of RC structures, Excavations, drainage and heavy Civil Engineering packages
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Manage labour on site and attend progress meetings
- Dealing with basic paperwork such as QA records, permits and daily site diaries.
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working on heavy civil projects
- CSCS card
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.