Marketing Communications Executive
Our prestigious financial services client based in Chatham are looking to recruit a Marketing Communications Executive on a permanent basis.
Duties Include -
- Support the development of the non-discretionary communication plan, working with all areas of the business to establish detailed requirements and timings to enable effective prioritisation.
- Manage the delivery of all non-discretionary communications surrounding regulatory change, business projects and BAU business activity. Working with existing support functions (copywriter / design) to enable delivery.
- Responsible for identifying and initiating activity across the marketing team, reviewing outputs and establish required quality controls for all non-discretionary activities.
- Responsible for challenging activities across the marketing team, whilst looking for better ways to get the desired output.
- Manage the copy creation of bank-wide letters, identifying key business stakeholders and establishing an effective workflow procedure that ensures the delivery of brand-aligned communications (copy and physical outputs).
- Establish key relationships across the business to embed a clear understanding of marketing's ways of working / team responsibilities.
Maintain the company's compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.