£50,000 - £55,000
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Do you want to work for a multi-award winning business travel company? Our client is a leader in the payment and evaluation of travel costs for businesses, who are now looking for a Marketing Manager to be responsible for all marketing and communications activity to the UK market.
Your role as Marketing Manager:
* As Marketing Manager, you will take on responsibility for all aspects of marketing strategy and planning including lead generation, site content, sales collateral and event participation.
* You will maintain relationships with key industry publications and journalists in order to effectively communicate new product releases and company successes
* Improve brand awareness for our client through engaging campaigns through social media, events and email communications.
* Working closely with external agencies to execute campaign strategies across digital channels such as SEO.
* Experience of working within a corporate marketing and communications function, either in house or for an advertising/PR agency.
* Experience of implementing marketing strategies in order to increase brand awareness and lead generation
* Proven experience of working with key stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure campaigns are communicated effectively.
* Experience in a B2B marketing role, with ability to plan and execute campaigns that drive business to our client.
If you're keen to take on this exciting challenge, where you can take full ownership of UK Marketing and really make your mark on a successful business, apply now!
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this is one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.