Financial Services Administrator
A very well-established, Altrincham based wealth management company are looking to recruit a highly skilled Administrator with proven experience within Financial Services to join their successful team.
- Ensure that all financial planning client administration is carried out in accordance with company procedures.
- Produces appropriate written correspondence to providers and clients.
- Liaises with product providers to gain specific information including policy valuations and illustrations.
- Maintains client information accurately on all financial planning software.
- Maintains client and Firm's files in a well presented, accurate and compliant manner.
- Liaises with clients, fee earners and Paraplanners involved in transactions as required.
- Researches and analyses data for Paraplanners and fee earners.
- Establishes good working relationships with colleagues and clients and provides a level of service that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Communicates workload with line manager.
- Keeps technically up to date with changes in the relevant legislation.
- Adheres to Firm's risk management policies - compliance & complaint handling.
- Carries out any other duties to meet with the needs of the business
- Dealing with commission/adviser fee queries.
- Online submissions of life, pension and investment products.
- Working to deadlines.
- Processing investment sales/purchases ensuring the database and clients are kept up to date and seeing transactions through to completion.
- Preparing data/figures for production meetings.
HOURS: - 8.30 - 4.30
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79965156