Salary up to £32,000
If you are looking for a role that will allow you to learn and progress you careeer while maintaining a work life balance with monthly rotas planned out to allow you to plan your life then this may be the role for you!
An exciting new opportunity has arisen due to internal promotion for a theatre practitioner to join a busy theatre team. Our client is looking for a theatre practitioner with either Scrub or Anaesthetics/ Recovery experience in a NHS or UK independent Hospital. You will have a minimum of 12 months experience in either Orthopaedics, Opthalmic, ENT or Gynae.
You will be working with the leading specialist consultants providing cutting edge procedures all within planned lists for each day. Once you have completed probation you will be legible. Take exclusive fully funnded training opportunities which will allow you to accelerate your career both within the specialisation and management.
- HCPC Registered ODP OR NMC Registered Nurse Part 1
- Relevant and proven experience in an operating theatre, anaesthetics and recovery room
- Experience of intubation, extubation and resuscitation of patients
In return you will receive a competitive salary and Benefits package which includes:
- 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
- Private Medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bi-annual health Screening
- Family and Friends Discount on services
To find out more information please contact Jonathan Spence on or email