General Supply Teachers needed - London - March 2018 start
General Cover Supply Teachers - London & Greater London area - March 2018 start
- £130 - £190 per day, depending on experience
- Daily, short term, long term & permanent opportunities
- March, summer term and September opportunities
Here at Veritas we work with 100's of schools across all of the London boroughs. These schools vary from Local Authority Maintained Schools, Academies, Free Schools and Independent Schools.
Whether you're happy to work on an ad-hoc basis with daily supply or whether you are seeking a longer term contract or even permanent roles, we will be able to find the perfect role for you.
Due to the huge demand for teachers not only in London but across the UK, in most cases we are able to offer extremely attractive rates of pay, sometimes 2 or 3 levels above your current pay-scale.
We are highly regarded by our current candidates : https://agency/veritas-education/
You can also read the testimonials from the schools that we work with: http://school-testimonials
What we are looking for:
- Primary teachers who have recent relevant experience teaching in UK Primary Schools.
- Teachers who are able to work in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2 and have a proven track record of raising attainment.
- Excellent behaviour management skills.
- Committed and dedicated practitioners who want to contribute and be part of the whole school ethos
- Must have PGCE with QTS or be an NQT. Any overseas trained candidates must have a comparable qualification that is verified through UK Naric.
- Must have the right to work and live here in the UK.
- We work with LEA, Academy, Independent and Free schools.
- Schools will vary from 'Outstanding' schools to 'Special measures'.
- School sizes vary from 1 form entry to 6 form entry.
- Located in every London and Greater London boroughs.
- We represent dozens of faith schools.
What we can offer:
- Permanent, Long term contracts, Short term and daily supply roles
- For long term contracts we can offer between £130 - £190 per day (depending on experience)
- for daily work, we can offer local schools and regular, consistent opportunities.
- £250 referral vouchers for both yourself and the person you have referred.
- Half term and termly pay reviews.
- CPD courses available
- Honest, friendly and professional service with access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For long term and permanent vacancies, we will take a pro-active approach to finding you your perfect role.
Any person shortlisted for our roles must attend a full registration interview with Veritas Education at our offices in central London. We appreciate that some candidates will have time constraints so in some cases we are able to come out to you and register you in your local area.
For long term and permanent vacancies, if a school are interested in your CV, they will want you to plan and prepare a lesson for a short observation followed by an interview.
If you are interested in applying for any of our vacancies, please do not hesitate to contact us or follow the process below and submit your CV.
We look forwarded to hearing from you
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'