WCS Care Group is recruiting an experienced Management Accountant to join its finance team in Kenilworth.
The role offers many challenges; annual revenues in excess of £18M, multi-site locations, capital development projects and plans to improve revenues and profitability.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible as a team member for managing the finances of our Care homes businesses.
The WCS Care is embarking on a new development project where it is looking to develop state of the art facilities, where the Finance team will need to implement processes and controls to demonstrate that the Finance team offers real value-for-money to the business.
We are therefore looking for exceptional candidate who are able to demonstrate an ability to make a difference.
The key element of the role:
- Produce insightful month-end finance reports that demonstrate the impact of key business drivers.
- Responsible of income collection and working capital management.
- Create and maintain effective processes and controls that drive quality financials.
- Continually improve supporting financial analysis to ensure more time is spent reviewing the financials.
- You will be working closely with business partners to provide financial analysis to different areas of the organisation with a view of helping drive efficiencies and maximising income. You will ensure balance sheet accounts are well maintained and properly controlled in line with company policy. You will also prepare budgets and forecasts to meet company requirements as well as year-end statutory reporting.
We are therefore looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Strong data analysis skills & attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Qualified / Part Qualified CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Experienced Finance Professional
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting finance team and take on a challenging and hugely rewarding role.
Please send your CV via the Reed portal.
Salary £32,000 - £35,000 per annum