Change & Communications Consultant
WM Reply have an exciting opportunity for a Change & Communications Consultant to join their growing team based in London.
Job Title: Change & Communications Consultant
Salary: Up to £30,000 - £40,000 per annum + OTE
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
WM Reply is an experienced digital consultancy specialising in Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365. Its mission is to add value to clients; helping them to deliver their wider business strategy by enhancing their collaborative tools within the work place. WM Reply builds SharePoint sites: intranets and websites, social networks, and document management areas to create digital workspaces that are easy to navigate and engaging.
WM Reply believes that engaged employees are better employees. We help clients introduce the latest technology and then connect their people through launch, change and adoption campaigns, great design, inspired copy and a dash of creativity. We are looking for an experienced Change Professional, Communications Consultants, Internal Comms Exec, or Training specialist to join their team.
Change & Communications Consultant - Key Responsibilities:
- Tame the fiercest of stakeholders
- Spearhead impactful change to confused souls across the globe
- Tease coherent messages from the densest corporate undergrowth
- Dance in the fires of agile projects
- Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency
A day in the life of a Change & Communications Consultant:
- 9:00am - 9:30am: Settle in with coffee, catch up with the team and respond to any emails
- 9:30am - 11am: Prepare a communications plan for the launch of a new app built on SharePoint Online
- 11:00am-11:30am: Take a call to discuss a new opportunity with a client, gathering any requirements and winning them over as the only agency they want to work with ever again
- 11:30am - 1pm: Craft a compelling proposal to send over to the client about the new opportunity
- 1:00pm-1:30pm: Lunch break stroll with your work ‘bestie’ around Victoria (weather permitting) - there's loads of brilliant food vendors and retail outlets
- 1:30pm-3:30pm: Prepare a killer presentation for a workshop with a client to talk about how Yammer benefit their business
- 3:30pm-4:30pm: Pour over some creatives that have come from the graphic design team for an engagement campaign to make employees aware of a new intranet migration
- 4:30pm-5:30pm: Al beero' session - basically we sit around with beers and Al (one of the Directors), to discuss what they've been up to over the course of the week and what they're up to next week
Change & Communications Consultant - You'll be...
- A communications professional – someone who loves words and pictures. You pride yourself on writing clear communication, dazzling presentations and titillating communication campaigns
- A technology advocate - you'll be convincing and persuasive in your messaging to client's employees about 'what's in it for me?’. Experience with SharePoint and Office 365 is a bonus
- Able to turn apathy into advocacy – as a budding Change Manager you’ll effortlessly create a ‘buzz’ around the project and joust with even the most difficult stakeholders
- Delivery focused – our clients love us because we get stuff done. You’ll be an overachiever who love creating things and delivering on time
- A people person - an understanding of what makes people tick at work will be your guiding compass. You'll be working directly with clients, so interpersonal skills are a winner
- A lover of good grammar, nice design and creative copywriting - it's in our blood and trickles through everything that leaves the office doors
- Professional and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humour; confident in your creative ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all good at what you do
Change & Communications Consultant - Quirks you'll love:
- At HQ, we have a consultant with a cat who models, a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ and a backflip world record holder, a goth model and an international cricket player
- Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, and plenty of nerf guns
- The diversity - we have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so get used to it
- We're an odd bunch who you wouldn't put together outside of work, but get on like a house on fire
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit an example of their writing (it can be anything!).
If you love tech and have a creative spark, please click ‘Apply’ now to submit your CV!
This role may be suitable if you have previous experience as a Communications Consultant, Internal Communications Executive, Change Professional, Office 365 Specialist, Change Manager, Communications Officer, Communications Coordinator, Communications Manager, Public Relations Manager, Head of Communications or as a Public Relations Officer.