Operations Support Admin
Enforcement Logistics Support is responsible for delivering our hosted average speed enforcement service to our Safety Camera Partnership customers. This requires continuous monitoring of systems to minimise downtime, processing of offence discs and data, and delivering data to our customers.
Part of the monitoring process involves resolving faults, escalating to other support teams where necessary, and completing internal and external requests in order to meet customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands. Staff work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through e-mail, phone, in person and self-service.
Enforcement Logistics Support will work within the Operations team, reporting to the Lead Operations Support. The support objective is to aim to keep systems operational and deliver enforcement data to customers as efficiently and accurately as possible.
The role will be based at the Wokingham office.
Enforcement Logistics Support
- Assist with the monitoring of the ERCUs (Evidence Retrieval Control Units), escalating faults and coordinating fault resolutions where required.
- Processing offence data as per the weekly offence schedule.
- Delivering offence data to Safety Camera Partnership (SCP) customers via email or courier.
- Retrieval of speed profile data and saving to project folders on server.
- Coordinating ad-hoc disc change requirements through Change Management.
- Dealing with any queries / issues from SCP customers.
- Preparing disc labels in bulk, ensuring serial numbers retain correct sequence.
- Managing the unique disc log; what date / project a disc is assigned to.
- Managing the weekly offence schedule.
- Updating and distributing the Daily ERCU Report.
- Updating and distributing the Weekly Offence Figures Report.
- Maintain a positive and professional image when dealing with internal staff, customers and third parties
- To maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all internal staff and customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organisation
- Demonstrate an aptitude for negotiating and the management of third parties
- Strong communication skills (written, face to face, and by phone)
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
6 Months Contract to Perm.