Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for ’s for permanent roles based in Edinburgh.
The company is going through a period of growth due to recent business wins and they are keen to hire driven individuals to join their journey. They are not looking for people who want a standard 9-5 routine, they want people who are committed to carving out a successful career in the industry.
As well as offering a competitive basic salary, the company can offer rapid career progression for the right individuals along with a relaxed dress code.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- To transfer platform holdings in and out of the company’s custody on a daily basis.
- Issuing Stock Transfer Forms to Fund Managers.
- Working with Electronic Transfer Solutions for Re-Registration
- Ensure all accounts held by the company to reflect accurate Transfer positions.
- Ensure that all platform assets are re-registered within KPI & SLA timeframes.
- Perform investigation on Transfer In and Out requests.
- Managing Pension Cash Transfers for both manual and electronic requests.
- Agree Trade & Settlement with counterparties and submitting requests to Broker/Crest.
- Support inbound calls from Corporate Clients and Plan Managers
- Report team MI on a daily basis.
The background of the Transfers SME:
- Experience of working within Transfers / Transitions / Asset Transfers
- Ideally be studying towards the Investment Operations Certifica