Investment Confirmations SME
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting for an Investment Confirmations SME to join their team on a permanent basis in their office in Edinburgh.
The company is going through a period of growth due to recent business wins and they are keen to hire driven individuals to join their journey. They are not looking for people who want a standard 9-5 routine, they want people who are committed to carving out a successful career in the industry.
As well as offering a competitive basic salary, the company can offer rapid career progression for the right individuals along with a relaxed dress code.
The person will be responsible for confirming both mutual fund and equity orders as well as resolving any issues raised by clients or other external parties across the platforms; and adhering to the key regulatory and process requirements of the business.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Completing mutual fund and equity orders accurately and efficiently.
- Contacting fund managers to obtain Contract Notes via telephone and email.
- Maintaining autocompletion rates for orders placed via EMX and Calastone.
- Correcting order errors e.g. EFM pricing errors.
- Data entry of failed trades.
- Ensuring all orders are completed within specified KPIs.
- Completing mutual fund orders by manual input or file upload prior to Settlement Date.
- Monitor the progress of orders and also the receipt of manual / electronic confirmations from brokers and mutual fund managers.
- Create client reports to highlight orders which have failed autocompletion and are awaiting EFM Contract Notes.
- Scan, save and store all electronic and paper documentation accurately and timely.
The background of the Confirmations SME:
- Experience of working within settlements or a dealing environment
- Ideally be studying towards the Investment Operations Certificate