Due to reorganisation this leading retail business is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join a finance team of 8.
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY:
To assist the Finance Director with full Credit Control duties for their key clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Full Credit Control duties; chasing debt by telephone, letter & email
- To answer the telephone and deal with other ad-hoc requests to support finance Credit Control/Sales
- Liaise with customers regarding outstanding invoices
- Reconciliation and production of month end reports
- Production of cash flow and weekly expenditure forecasts
- Maintenance of manual sales ledger
- Compiled ad-hoc stock and sales reports for directors
- A confident self-assured communicator who is able to liaise with people on all levels across the business and forge relationships with clients
- Attention to detail - accurate and methodical in work
- Calm, professional approach
- IT literate: able to pick up new systems quickly
Part of the Kellan Group of companies, RK is a longstanding specialist professional recruitment consultancy operating within the Accountancy and Finance sector. Our business focuses in introducing accounting professionals to blue-chip corporates, AIM-listed progressive PLCs, VC/PE backed groups, independent family owned SMEs and entrepreneurial ‘starts-ups’ across all sectors. We provide a tailored service to our clients with a focus on lasting relationships and repeat business. For our candidates, our priority is to provide open and honest career advice and support, actively seeking out organisations to suit their skills and career aspirations. Please visit www.rkaccountancy.co.uk www.rkfinance.co.uk