Employed Financial Adviser - Existing Client Bank
Employed Financial Adviser - Existing Client Bank!
Birmingham | £55,000 + Excellent package
A leading and expanding Financial Advisory firm are looking to recruit a highly competent and knowledgeable individual as a Private Client and Corporate Advisor. Due to circumstance, the right individual will benefit from an established client bank including; corporate, individual and group risk clients. Working as part of an ambitious and passionate team, you will be joining an award-winning company.
Elements of the role with involve:
- Using your extensive technical abilities to advise private clients on the full spectrum of products and services available
- Again, using your technical abilities to advise corporate clients; employee benefits, protection, group risk, corporate pensions and auto enrolment solutions
- Working closely with the support team function, Paraplanning and Compliance.
- Ensuring all clients are treated with the highest professional care in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Opportunity to deliver advice to members of DB schemes (If you hold qualifications such as AF3 or G60)
To apply, you must be Diploma qualified and ideally have a competent advisor status with a successful track record of advising both private and corporate clients and generating referrals. They are looking for an individual who can help grow the firm’s presence in the local area. In return, they offer a great benefits package, full client support, research and paraplanning services. The company would value someone who can demonstrate extensive corporate knowledge but with the ability and experience to deal with private clients also.
For a full job specification, please contact Briony Malden