Contract (initial 3 months)
Circa £450 per day
We are currently working alongside a leading Energy Consultancy to recruit a BI Developer on a contract basis to their Selby site.
Working alongside other IS functions, the purpose of this role is to build, maintain, audit and improve company systems in line with their Software Development Standards.
- Assesses, analyses, develops, documents and implements changes based on requests for change
- Undertakes low level design of simple applications using simple templates and tools.
- Designs, codes, tests, corrects and documents complex programs and scripts from agreed specifications, and subsequent iterations, using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Initiates and monitors actions to investigate and resolve problems in systems, processes and services.
- Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures
- Designs and builds integration components and interfaces with supervision
- Engages with project management to confirm that products developed meet the service acceptance criteria
- SSIS, SSRS & TSQL development experience
- Experience of SQL (Ideally SQL server 2016)
- Knowledge of BizTalk
- Knowledge of Azure
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies
- Previous experience within the energy industry would be advantageous but not essential
Apply online for further information